What is Clinic in the Park?
The Clinic provides a “one-stop shop” for health. Families experience the health benefits of a park while receiving critical and FREE services in a relaxed and healthy environment. For a list of these services, navigate through the menu bar under Services. Each month, the Clinic has a different theme. Click Events to discover future and past themes.
Does Clinic in the Park offer services for adults?
Yes! Clinic in the Park offers services to adults as well as children.
Of our health promotion and health education services, we offer the following services to adults:
- Providence hearing tests
- Asthma and allergy screening
- Body mass index measurements
- Mini dietitian consults
- Covered California Assistance with health insurance and other income eligible programs such as the Hurtt Medical Clinic
- Access to Be Aware Foundation (breast cancer awareness) resources
- Referrals to community resources such as the Coalition of Community Clinics, low cost dental care, and eye care